How to Apply
Here is a step-by-step guide to the Newberry’s fellowship application process:
- Consult Eligibility Requirements in order to determine your eligibility status. Applicants who do not meet these general requirements will not be considered for a fellowship.
- Review the fellowship descriptions listed under Long-Term Fellowships, Short-Term Fellowships, and Publication Subventions for further eligibility requirements.
- Explore the Newberry’s Core Collections and Catalogs and Guides; knowledge of the collections is essential for a strong application.
- Carefully examine the Application Guidelines for information about required application materials and preferred formats.
- Check out the Fellowships FAQ for answers to additional questions.
- Keep the Newberry’s Dates and Deadlines in mind to ensure that application materials are submitted on time.
- Contact recommenders about submitting Letters of Recommendation for your application.
- Submit your application. The Newberry utilizes SlideRoom for online submission of all application materials, including letters of recommendation.
If you have any additional questions after reviewing this information, please email email@example.com.