By making a leadership gift to the Annual Fund, members of the President’s Fellows provide critical support for the Newberry’s mission to encourage intellectual curiosity and free inquiry among diverse audiences and foster research, teaching, publication, lifelong learning, and civic engagement through our collection, programs, and services for readers. President’s Fellows are esteemed members of the Newberry community and play a vital role in promoting the humanities in Chicago and beyond.
We recognize those individuals who give $1,500 or more to the Annual Fund as members of the President’s Fellows. To learn more about membership and giving to the Newberry’s Annual Fund, please contact Alexandra Katich, Director of Annual Giving, at (312) 255-3599 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join the President’s Fellows by making a gift online today! Gifts to the Newberry, including membership, are fully tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
- Supporting Fellows – gifts between $1,500 and $2,499
- Sustaining Fellows – gifts between $2,500 and $4,999
- Senior Fellows – gifts between $5,000 and $9,999
- President’s Circle – gifts between $10,000 and $24,999
- President’s Cabinet – gifts of $25,000 and above
Benefits of membership
We are grateful for the generous contributions of the President’s Fellows and the activities their support makes possible. As a thank you, the Newberry offers these individuals the following benefits and opportunities:
- the annual President’s Reception
- special behind-the-scenes tours of the Newberry, including a curator-led show and tell with collection materials
- receptions and curator’s walks celebrating a Newberry exhibition
- Book Fair Preview Night
- Associates Night
- join an exclusive Newberry Book Group
Discounts and subscriptions, including…
- early registration opportunities and discounts on Newberry Adult Education Seminars
- discounts at the Newberry Bookstore
- a subscription to The Newberry Magazine
- on donor plaques in the lobby
- in the Annual Report
- with gifts of a Newberry mug, totebag or hat, and umbrella
To learn more about the President’s Fellows and the benefits of membership, including additional opportunities tailored to your interests, please contact Alexandra Katich, Director of Annual Giving, at (312) 255-3599 or email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in supporting the Newberry!