The Society of Collectors is a special group of individuals who, in addition to supporting the Annual Fund, make annual gifts of $5,000 or more to acquire items for the collections. Members of the Society of Collectors make a material difference in the breadth and depth of our holdings.
Members of the Society of Collectors receive:
- Invitations to quarterly member events
- Recognition in the Newberry’s Annual Report
- Recognition on our donor wall in the lobby
- Subscription to the Newberry’s monthly e-Newsletter
- Subscription to our Newberry seminars catalog and biannual Newberry newsletter
- Invitations to other special events at the Newberry
For more information on becoming a member of the Society of Collectors, contact Frances Lai, Director of Gift Planning, at (312) 255-3545 or email@example.com.