Society of Collectors
The Society of Collectors is a special group of individuals with a particular interest in collecting and the Newberry’s collections. Members make annual gifts of $5,000 or more to acquire items for the collection or gifts of materials valued at $5,000 or more, in addition to supporting the Annual Fund. Members of the Society of Collectors make a significant difference in the breadth and depth of our holdings.
Members of the Society of Collectors receive:
- NEW: Invitation to lunch and a tour of the collection with a curator specializing in an area of the member’s collecting or personal interest
- Invitations to member events
- Invitations to other special events at the Newberry
- Recognition in the Newberry’s Annual Report
- Recognition on our donor wall in the Newberry’s lobby
- Subscription to The Newberry Magazine and Newberry Seminars brochure
- Subscription to our Newberry seminars catalog and biannual Newberry newsletter
For more information on becoming a member of the Society of Collectors, contact Sarah Alger, Director of Development, at (312) 255-3544 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.